Mining for gold will not be easy, but what we find will be priceless!



HOW TO: Experience genealogy, family history activities, family photos and pedigree charts while we search family connections and collections. Write your life story, or keep a journal. Become the caretaker for precious family photos. Learn the stories, and how to protect treasures of family significance.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

File Folders

I am tying to follow my own advice...and define my goal.

I have some ideas for my first quest, but they are still milling around in my mind.


By Saturday I will be ready to put my goal down on paper.


Today, I got some file folders. Couldn't decide whether to go with legal or letter size so I bought a box of each.  My rationale was that since many of the pages of genealogy (that I recently inherited) are on legal size paper I wanted to be able to store them well...but for ease in working I want to have letter size info that I can print easily off the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment