Mining for gold will not be easy, but what we find will be priceless!



HOW TO: Experience genealogy, family history activities, family photos and pedigree charts while we search family connections and collections. Write your life story, or keep a journal. Become the caretaker for precious family photos. Learn the stories, and how to protect treasures of family significance.

Monday, July 18, 2011

What Names Will I find?

  • McMurray
  • Orr
  • Nowlin
  • Davies
  • Fowler
  • King
  • Bradshaw
  • Stevenson
Off the top of my head, these are the family names that come to mind- however,  with the exception of my grandparents and  their fathers parents I am not sure exactly how some of the names fit.

I know Jabus Nowlin got his nose shot off in an Indian skirmish- my mom told me that when I needed an interesting ancestor story.  However, I am not quite sure how I am related to the Nowlins.  These are some of the things I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment