Mining for gold will not be easy, but what we find will be priceless!



HOW TO: Experience genealogy, family history activities, family photos and pedigree charts while we search family connections and collections. Write your life story, or keep a journal. Become the caretaker for precious family photos. Learn the stories, and how to protect treasures of family significance.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gold Mine "Definitions"

"gold dust" -  is just a little story, just a little tidbit of information that I found while mining for family gold

"gold flecks"- gold flecks are also small pieces of information, but that information makes me think more, and sends me on a little quest for more information on that topic

"gold nuggets"- gold nuggets are worth a great deal, and so the gold nuggets that I will find while mining for gold will be family information of infinite worth. I hope you can collect your own gold nuggets

"mine cart" - a mine cart is used to bring gold up from the bottom of the mine - so when I have some information to share I will bring it up in a mine cart

"stake a claim" -  when you stake a claim you own something, so when I will give you the opportunity to search for some information, you will be staking a claim on your own family history

No comments:

Post a Comment