Mining for gold will not be easy, but what we find will be priceless!



HOW TO: Experience genealogy, family history activities, family photos and pedigree charts while we search family connections and collections. Write your life story, or keep a journal. Become the caretaker for precious family photos. Learn the stories, and how to protect treasures of family significance.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Where Do I Come From?

My ancestors come from many different countries. While looking at some old pedigree charts I discover that I have ancestors from these different countries:
  • England
  • Wales
  • Scotland
  • Ireland
  • Norway
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
(Actually, Switzerland is from my step-dad, Grant Lester Anderson's ancestors, and Norway and Sweden are from my hubby's family)
       What family stories can I find?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment